| Frequently Asked Questions|
1. Every time I try to access this site, all articles appear as rectangle shapes. I cannot read them all. How could I deal with this problem?
1. Find the latest Khmer Unicode Package and install it to your computer
Try the following sites for download:
If you are not sure about how to install it read this: http://www.sbbic.org/en/install-khmer-unicode-windows
2. Copy file usp10.dll in folder C:\Program Files\Khmer Unicode x.x (X is the version of you installed Khmer Unicode) and paste it to:
And also paste it to folder:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\ Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\ (if you are using Ms Office 2003; this helps Unicode working well with Ms Office)
3. Set your browser to view Khmer Unicode:
For Internet Explorer browser
For Mozilla Firefox
For Opera browser
Or go to Advance tab -> Select language -> Detailed Font Selection
2. How to post comment to article?
3. Why my comment is not shown publicly , after I published it?
4. If I would like to write a question, comment, or suggestion directly to the author, how could I do it?
5. How to do number of visitor and currently visiting number button as what have posted in your sidebar?
6. Are there any ways to customize blogger template?
Posted by nearykhmer at 2:47 PM